Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
Melt in your Mouth Mac n Cheese
So, this is my favorite recipe for my Electric Pressure Cooker. Melt in your Mouth Mac and Cheese! You will think you have died and gone to heaven! This recipe is that good!
This recipe is easy and fast to make in your Instant Pot or any Electric Pressure Cooker. Gone are the days of using that box brand of Mac and Cheese! I prefer this way as I know the ingredients that are going into it. More importantly for me and other Moms and Dads, your kids will love it!
Melt in your Mouth Mac and Cheese
- Cosori Pressure Cooker, measuring cup, liquid measuring cup
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni or your preference
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp mustard I just eyeball it
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk 1 can
- 16 oz Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz parmasan cheese
- Combine the 1 lb of macaroni, 4 Cups of water, mustard, 2 tsp salt, and butter
- Close Electric Pressure Cooker lid and seal pressure valve. Set on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick Release.
- Add Evaporated Milk. Mix in the shredded cheese 4 oz at a time, Stir. Add in Parmesan Cheese. Mix all together. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes.