This is one of my favorite recipes for my Electric Pressure Cooker. That is because it takes me no time to make and comes out just heavenly.
I usually pair this with meat loaf, chicken, or ribs (I will be doing a video on this soon). It’s so good, you’ll need to sit down.
Melt in your Mouth Mac and Cheese!
You will think you have died and gone to heaven! This recipe is that good!
It is easy and fast to make in your Instant Pot or any Electric Pressure Cooker. Gone are the days of using that box brand of Mac and Cheese for my family!
I prefer this way as I know the ingredients that are going into it.
More importantly for me and other Moms and Dads, your kids will love it!
I’m attaching a few Amazon Links to this page. I am a Amazon Affiliate and do stand to make a commission off any products purchased through these links. I appreciate any and all support so I can continue making delicious recipes and sharing them with the world.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Melt in your Mouth Mac and Cheese
- Cosori Pressure Cooker, measuring cup, liquid measuring cup
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni or your preference
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp mustard I just eyeball it
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk 1 can
- 16 oz Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz parmasan cheese
- Combine the 1 lb of macaroni, 4 Cups of water, mustard, 2 tsp salt, and butter
- Close Electric Pressure Cooker lid and seal pressure valve. Set on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick Release.
- Add Evaporated Milk. Mix in the shredded cheese 4 oz at a time, Stir. Add in Parmesan Cheese. Mix all together. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes.
For some great deals on Electric Pressure Cookers on amazon, click this link HERE